Mahrokh Javadi is currently a Ph.D. student at the Computational Intelligence laboratory of the Otto-von-Guericke University in Magdeburg-Germany. She obtained her master's degree in Industrial Engineering ( Socio-economic Systems Engineering) from Sharif University of Technology (SUT), Tehran, Iran in 2015. Her research at Otto-von-Guericke University focuses on multimodal multi-objective optimization.
Reviewed Conference Papers
- Mahrokh Javadi, Heiner Zille and Sanaz Mostaghim
- Modified Crowding Distance and Mutation for Multimodal Multi-Objective Optimization
- accepted for publication in GECCO'19 conference (download)
- Marde Helbig, Heiner Zille, Mahrokh Javadi and Sanaz Mostaghim
- Performance of Dynamic Algorithms on the Dynamic Distance Minimization Problem
- accepted for publication in GECCO'19 conference